The Cosmopolitan Big Band takes the privacy of each person who visits our website and/or engages the band very seriously. We will always process your personal data in accordance with the law, in particular with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Your Personal Data .
Your personal data means any information about you which is personally identifiable including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
Collection of your personal data .
We collect your personal data when:
- you register to receive our newsletter
- you make an enquiry with regard to booking The Cosmopolitan Big Band
- you engage the Cosmopolitan Big Band to perform at an event
Use of your personal data .
We will use your personal data to:
- process and deal with any enquiries made by you
- process any booking(s) made by you
- where requested by you, send you our newsletter via email
Your rights .
It is up to you to decide how the Cosmopolitan Big Band can use and handle your personal data. You can prohibit the use of your personal data, obtain a copy of your personal data that is held by us, correct your personal data, update it or delete it at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security .
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your personal data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your personal data against loss or abuse.